According to the Whois Data Accuracy Specification proposed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and effective January 1, 2014 onwards, all registrars must verify the contact's email address. (Registrant) specified in the Domain Name for each common domain name (gTLD) within 15 days from the date of action listed. You can:
- Domain name registered with unconfirmed registrar email address.
- Domain name transferred from another registrar.
- Contact person replaced by a contact with an unconfirmed e-mail address.
- The domain owner's email address (Registrant Contact) has been modified to an unconfirmed email address.
- An email address that is not verified after the domain name has been moved to another account.
If the registrant contact information does not complete the verification process within 15 days, the domain name will be deactivated, and then edit the page showing the cause of the deactivation with instructions to activate the domain name. When the confirmation is complete.